<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

REAL NAMES!! 

Not sure if anyone got tired of using our handles to refer to us, but in another step toward semi-legitimacy (the other will include me trying to somewhat curtail my extensive use of the words "friggin" and "damn"), I have followed what Jeremy has done just hours earlier and will use my actual first name. We've all got names, after all, and I'm not ashamed of mine. That and it did seem kind of uncomfortable after while seeing things like "Chemical Tribe over at Sports and B's said this..." and stuff. Jeremy be the other main poster and David be this one you are reading right now.

So as much of a fan of Jerry Cantrell fan Jeremy is ("Chemical Tribe" is a Jerry Cantrell song), he is now using his real name. As much as I am attached to the handle of "wackomann," which was my very first online name I ever came up with about five years ago, I am now using my real name.

It was a matter of time. Enjoy your new stay at Sports and B's. Also, if Jeremy and I get tired of the color scheme (I know I've grown into the black background), it'll probably change, and I'll spend a night messing with everything and being anal about the color scheme, then going to Jeremy and seeing if he thinks it's cool.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page