<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 01, 2003

THIS THEO AIN'T NO HUXTABLE 

I've seen the latest Gammons column from last Friday, and since it's not full of trade speculation blather that will end up untrue, I figured most of it was fairly factual.

That said, the article is about Theo Epstein and everything that fell into place around the Schilling deal. That and the ramifications of the impending 2004 season.

And it doesn't explicitly say that this next quote is from Epstein, I think it's pretty safe to assume that it is. It's also something you'd never hear out of the Mariner brass...Quoth the boy wonder --

"We all like Miguel Batista, but this is Curt Schilling. Eye on the prize."

Meanwhile, the Mariners' biggest move of the offseason is Raul Ibanez. I hate myself.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page