<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 20, 2003

I'M GOING TO SAY IT... 

Jeff Cirillo is officially the most hated man to ever don a Seattle Mariners uniform.

Bobby Ayala, who's probably working at some Sonic Drive In in Iowa, can rest easy now.

Let me put it this way. At least the M's were able to make to the playoffs in 1995 and 1997, despite Ayala's horrible karma.

The M's have fallen short the last two seasons. Ironically, the first two seasons of Jeff Cirillo's tenure in Seattle.

I can't believe I had this dumbass sign my ball last year at Fan Fest. I should have waited in line to get Mark McLemore's autograph, at least he was decent for the M's at one time.

As for "celebrities that share the same birthday as me", I have some real star power:

Eddie Murray. Edward James Olmos. Steve Jobs. Manon Rheaume. And Teri Weigel, who's much better than Anna Nicole Smith.

"KILL" BILL: WATCH ME SIGN FREDDY TO A 5 YEAR, 105 MILLION DOLLAR DEAL...

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page