<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

WELL, THE A'S GOT BETTER 

OF Bobby Kielty to Oakland for LHP Ted Lilly.

Well, this is a great trade for the A's. Kielty is a huge improvement over everybody in that pathetic outfield, which includes Eric "I Sucked Major Ass After My Pac Bell Cycle" Byrnes and Jermaine "2001 ALDS Game 4 Leg Injury F@$#@%& My Career" Dye.

When David is done with his classes tonight, he gets free reign to bash the living hell out of Ted Lilly. Kids, David hates Lilly with a passion.

I think he sucks too. There, that's what I think of Lilly. Stay tuned tonight for the Lilly Bashing show. You won't want to miss it.

(Edited at 4:45 Pacific: Yeah, Ted Lilly in the Skydome. That's going to work out REAL WELL!)

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page