<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

OOPS! 

Well, I Google-searched and it turns out Sports and B's is on the list at the Baseball News Blog. I was looking for our link under AL West, when in fact it is under "BASEBALL-RELATED WEBLOGS." I have corrected myself. Thanks once again to all who have linked us.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'm holed up in the bunker here in Bremerton for at least the next three nights before I make my escape once again to the slow-paced and less rainy life of Ellensburg.

And if I get around to it, I'll talk about the Sonics' franchise-worst half of basketball, with that nice 25-point half against a New Jersey team that was shellshocked over the retirement of Alonzo Mourning. Clutch!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page