<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

MARINER BLOGNATION IS GROWING 

When you're done with Sports and Bremertonians, go check out the newest Mariners-related blog, Steve's Mariners and Other Stuff, produced by who else, Steve!

Steve has maintained all offseason long (maybe longer, I don't know) that Freddy Garcia has no trade value. He's a regular poster at the Seattle P-I Mariner blog, and was inspired to do a blog of his own. So welcome to the Mariner Blognation, Steve!!!

By the way, is there room on the Eduardo Perez bandwagon for me? I want to ride on this wagon. He would be a great addition to the bench. I can't believe I didn't think of this myself.

As for "other stuff", check out our musical sister blog, Music and Bremertonians.
It's at the bottom of the page under the non-sports links, but I'll post it up here. Not only are David and I big sports fans, we love music as well. Who doesn't?

FIRE UP THE MIGGY HOT STOVE!!!!!!!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page