<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

NEXT EPISODE... 

Now that Raul Ibanez is signed, sealed, delivered, the Mariners have more work to do.

So Joe Randa may come to Seattle? Well, if that happens, then it means the M's can't get Robin Ventura, and that's a good thing.

The only question I have about this is if Ibanez is pushing for Randa, then why isn't he pushing for Carlos Beltran? I mean, it's the same deal as when David yesterday questioned why there wasn't a Vladimir Guerrero party?

I'll say it. I don't want Lee Seung-Yeop. I want PROVEN MAJOR LEAGUERS! And yes, Richie Sexson is the guy I want after 2004. Don't let this assclown ruin that possibility.

The Mariners would be stupid as hell if they kept both Mike Cameron and Randy Winn. With the Ibanez signing, I think Cameron should stay instead of Winn. All along, I've said that Cameron is as good as gone. But Winn scares me in center field. I'm willing to put up with 50,254,357 strikeouts from Cameron just so I don't have to see Winn in CF.

Of course, my CF pipedream would be to deal Winn and Freddy Garcia to St. Louis for Jim Edmonds, but Edmonds has a no-trade clause, so that's not going to happen. And even if he didn't have a no-trade clause, what makes me think that the M's would step up and get a guy like Edmonds?

Finally, The Miggy Stove is up and burning. Tejada to Seattle. Why the hell not?

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page