<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

AND SO WE KNOW 

I guess I thought I'd been reading the content at One Hundred Sixteen long enough to think that it was going to be about baseball and nothing but. So when I came across the post from the other day, it caught me by surprise. I thought it would raise some eyebrows, and it certainly did.

So if there's just one thing to come out of this, it's that now we (or at the very least, I) know what to expect from Kevin at One Hundred Sixteen, and if we like it, we'll keep going back, and if we don't, we won't. The ball is in our court. He has the right to post, we have the right to visit/not visit, or vent/not vent. Such is the beauty of the blogosphere.

So now that we have that put to rest...trudge forth, fellow bloggers.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page