<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 15, 2003

KILLIN' TIME 

Okay, killing time probably isn't something I should be doing when I'm responsible for outlining a very long chapter of text for a study group in my airphoto interpretation class by Monday for a test that's on Tuesday. That and I have two brutal geologic cross-sections due on Thursday. So what am I doing??

1) I'm waiting for the Canucks/Bruins internet radiocast at 4pm

2) Doing some cleaning here and there -- washing dishes...such is life in an on-campus single studio apartment. No one else is going to do those dishes.

3) Internet time-killers. It was first guided by Tanner from FourSixteen, who has permanently linked us, and has commented here on a couple occasions. He has stumbled across the Church Sign Generator, which is just too much fun. I used it to recreate a sign that said "Puppet Show and Spinal Tap." Tanner also brought to my attention the Scribbler, which I have renamed the Tim Burtonizer for what it does to your drawings if you leave it on the default setting. Every time I introduce someone to the Scribbler, I preface it with "I'm not sure there's a point to this, but you'll probaly spend some time on it."

A bunch of other generators were found in a Sports and Bremertonians fight against boredom last night (in other words, IM conversation between the writers of this site where we ran out of things to talk about), and were subsequently linked under Other Miscellaneous Non-Sports Links on the sidebar to the right. Before you start clicking on a bunch of them, you might want to make sure you have a couple hours or so cleared away with no plans on the horizon.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page