<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 01, 2003

FIREWORKS IN THE STL 

What will I be doing during Fourth of July weekend in 2004?

Well, I'll be in St. Louis, hopefully, for the three-game series between the Mariners and Cardinals at Busch Stadium July 2-4. It's November 1, so there's plenty of time to get the needed funds. There's Christmas and my birthday is in February, so it's no secret that a trip to STL for Fourth of July weekend would be a great gift for me.

Don't worry though, I won't start a collection fund here. I'm not like that. But I'm going to do anything and everything possible to make it up to St. Louis for those three games. Hell, if I can only go to one game, I'd be happy with that. But I'd love to go to all three games. We shall see though.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page