<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

WOW 

If I were commissioner of baseball, this would be my first act of duty:

Posting this on every gate in every Major League ballpark. I.E.: DO NOT ALLOW THIS FAN TO ENTER THE BALLPARK.

To that guy: Official Major League baseballs run from 12 to 15 bucks at the ballpark souvenir stands. 20 bucks at Wrigley Field, because the Tribune Company love the dollar dollar bill, y'all. Hell, I would give you my official Jeff Cirillo signed Major League Baseball. I could wash off Cirillo's signature and give you the ball for free, if you want a ball so damn bad.

Cubs fans, I feel for you guys right now. I only hope that Kerry Wood pitches the game of his life tomorrow night and gets the Cubbies into the World Series. If not...hoo boy.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page