<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 16, 2003

THIS IS A JOKE 

ESPN wants all 18 Marlins fans to be "correspondents" on their Sports Nation page during the World Series.

Here are the four questions ESPN has asked potential Marlins correspondents:

1. Why did you become a Marlins fan?
2. Describe in some detail your best moment as a Marlins fan.
3. Describe in some detail your worst moment as a Marlins fan.
4. Where do you watch your team's games and why?

I just sent in my application. Here are my answers.

1. I'm a "Marlins fan" because they are in the World Series.
2. Last night, when the Marlins won the National League pennant.
3. Huh? What are you talking about?
4. Not at that dump known as Joe Robbie Stadium.

Yes, I hope you all detected the sarcasm there. I hate the pathetic fanbase of South Florida. They are the 2nd worst fanbase in all of sports. Atlanta tops them all, though.

The Marlins will be playing in their 2nd World Series in 11 seasons while the Mariners are still waiting for their first opportunity to play in the Fall Classic. Sickening.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page