<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

JERSEYS 

The last time I've seen NHL teams wear their road jerseys at home was back during the 1991-1992 season. It was weird then, and it's weird now, especially since this is a "permanent" move.

As for the Calgary Flames new tops, I hate them with a passion. A BLACK C???? Come on. That's almost as bad as the Edmonton Oilers 3rd jerseys (yes, a lot of people bought those things, but still...).

But HOCKEY IS TONIGHT!!! However, I'll be watching both LCS games. It shouldn't be that way though. Some people will get screwed tonight, because there are still cable systems that don't carry FX. Luckily for me, I get FX.

What is so wrong with starting one of these games in the DAY TIME? I mean, is there anything wrong with having a LCS game during the DAY at Wrigley??? I don't think so. But that's the way it goes.

David, I think the world would cease to exist if the pathetic fanbase of South Florida gets another World Series. But that likely won't happen. I still see the Cubs taking this in six games. We can only hope that happens.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page