<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY 

David, that "woman" is none other than Leslie Maxie, formerly of Fox Sports Net. I think ESPN2 is trying to attract the WNBA fans to this show, so that's why they hired "her". I've always thought the same way about Maxie, going back to her FSN days.

As for Rich Eisen, the thought of hosting "Cold Pizza" went out the window once he left Bristol. He's now going to be one of the main guys for the new NFL Network, scheduled to debut November 4. Will I get it? No. Remember, my cable system has TWO BET channels and NO Comedy Central. So I don't expect the NFL Network coming here anytime soon.

Kit Hoover is a cutie though...but is it enough for me to watch "Cold Pizza" on a daily basis? I doubt it.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page