<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

HOT PIZZA GOOD! COLD PIZZA BAD! 

The new ESPN2 TV show, set to debut October 20, that is.

From TV Barn:
* New York's WXRK radio personality Cane will bring What's Pumping? to the Cold Pizza set each Tuesday - a report on new music, new bands and what's playing in sports clubhouses.

Sounds like a cool segment. But then I read who's doing it. It's Cane, the no-talent hack who once hosted VH1's "Rock Show", horribly I might add. Arrgggggh!

Jay Crawford and Kit Hoover are the hosts of "Cold Pizza", which will air every weekday morning from 7 to 9 a.m. ET (4-6 Pacific, 6-8 Central). It will re-air at 7-9 Pacific and 8-10 Central. Hoover was once a Road Rules contestant and was a host on Fox News "The Pulse". I did my research, so it's not like I had actually watched those shows. I have no clue who Crawford is, however.

There's more info in the TV Barn link above, so I won't give it all away. But whatever happens, it is a fact that ESPN/ESPN 2 is willing to put ANYTHING on the air. Maybe "Cold Pizza" will die a quick death. But I seriously doubt it. Remember, this is the same network that airs "Playmakers" and loves to replay "The Junction Boys" every freaking 2 weeks.

I can only stand hearing Tom Berenger saying "we're gonna work now!" so many times.

So there you go, a little bit of info on the soon to be short lived TV show, "Cold Pizza".

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page