<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

I'LL GET OVER YOU... 

I know I will. I'll pretend my ship's not sinking. And I tell myself, I'm over you. 'Cause I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.

"King of Wishful Thinking", the song of the day for all the rose-colored Mariner fans out there who still believe. A classic track by the UK band Go West. Thanks to VH1 Classic for allowing me to see the video again for "King of Wishful Thinking".

By the way, drawing 3 million fans doesn't mean anything. The Anaheim Angels are on the verge of doing just that in 2003. And look where it got them this year. In related news, Barry Zito shut down the Angels, 2-1 earlier today. Not good times, really not good times at all.

But I did unleash Go West on some of yas today, so I guess these times are not as bad as they seem.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page