<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! 

The power just went out at Safeco Field.

Boy, what a tell-tale sign of the 2003 Seattle Mariners. No, seriously, the power DID go out at Safeco Field.

I've been watching both the Fox Sports Southwest and ESPN 2 feeds of the game tonight, and while watching FSSW, they cut to Mariners president Chuck Armstrong talking on the phone. Unfortunately, it's not with another team's general manager, because that time is long gone.

And more lights just went out. This is unreal. Freaking unreal. Maybe God is sending the Mariners a message and say, GIVE UP ALREADY.

Now Pat Gillick is in Armstrong's office...oh my goodness, this is just comedic gold!!!

Josh Lewin of FSSW, a guy who I really, really hate, is just on tonight:
"I love this...this is just so cool!"

Me too, Josh, me too!

Just occurred to me that the Mariners are becoming the West Coast Chicago Cubs. Now it's ALL DAY GAMES!!! Screw the lights, Armstrong must be thinking!

Howard Lincoln has entered the owner's box at Safeco. I'm just rolling right now. If you can't find the humor in all of this, then you are sad.

AGAIN, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page