<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 25, 2003

SAY HELLO TO HEAVEN 

Unfortunately, heaven is not the Seattle Mariners clubhouse right now.

But "heaven" to me right now are the girls at Southeast Arkansas College. It's not going to be this hot for too much longer, so the ladies have to take advantage of showing more skin, if you know what I mean.

However, when it does get colder here, it's SWEATER TIME!!! I'm a sucker for girls in sweaters, what can I say? Heck, I'm just a sucker for beautiful girls period (cue Van Halen).

The 2nd best thing in Arkansas behind the beautiful ladies are the 88 cent Pop-Ables. They are shameless ripoffs of Hersheys Bites, but who cares? Pop-Ables are in four flavors: Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, and Snickers Cruncher. Mmmmm.

Finally, after cueing the Van Halen classic "Beautiful Girls"...go ahead and cue the title of my post, "Say Hello 2 Heaven" by Temple of the Dog. Yeah baby.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page