<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 25, 2003

DEADHEAT 

Oakland 76-56
Seattle 76-56

In the back of my mind, I saw this coming. If the Mariners don't get to the postseason, the ownership should be ashamed of themselves. Sure, it's August 25 and we have another month of baseball left.

But remember, at this time last year, with almost the same freaking team, they lost their lead in the A.L. West. I hope this isn't the case once again.

Matt Stairs. Yell it out loud, wake up your neighbors. If they ask what the heck you're yelling, yell it again. Maybe Pat Gillick will hear you. I doubt it though.

Reality hits square in the noggin...you can expect to see Pat Borders and Luis Ugueto as the main "pickups" for the Mariners in the next week. This is me vomiting.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page