<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

AND THE BEAT GOES ON... 

Ladee dada da...and the beat goes on.

Tonight's Mariners starting lineup brought to you by Seabeck Pizza...

Ichiro RF
MARK MCLEMORE LF
CARLOS GUILLEN 3B (IN THE 3HOLE????????)
Bret Boone 2B
John Olerud 1B
RANDY WINN CF (Gee, Edgar's not in the lineup again, and Cameron's bat would be nice to have here...IT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE)
JOHN MABRY DH (If the M's were a championship organization, this POC would have been dumped in MAY)
Rey Sanchez SS
DAN WILSON C (OK, Jamie Moyer is pitching, so Wilson always gets the nod when he's pitching. But you know, maybe it would be nice to see how Ben Davis would handle Moyer?)

That being said, I'm not going to waste my time with the game tonight. 1) I'm in school again, therefore I do have to get up in the mornings. 2) This lineup is absolute crap and I feel bad for all the real fans at Safeco Field tonight who paid good money to see a "Major League Baseball game". 3) Well, I have better things to do with my life, like reading one of my "required" English novels. Hey, Maya Angelou is one of the all-time literary greats...and she can play better ball than John Mabry.

Oh, and sleep! Hopefully a few blind squirrels find a few nuts tonight in Seattle, and we don't have to worry about seeing the M's in the second bar in your local sports pages' A.L. West standings.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page