<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 14, 2006

SEAHAWKS AT RAMS, 10/15/06 

peeled from a Seahawks.com wallpaper

Folks, I've been calling this a must-win for quite a while now, definitely ever since the clock ticked to zero in Chicago two weeks ago.

The Seahawks will have trouble being themselves without Shaun Alexander, sure, but they've got to get something together to reestablish themselves since they've played five straight bad quarters of football.

It simply won't be good if they lose this one. It's a division game. They can't afford for the Rams to come out of this one with a 5-1 record. They can't fly back to Seattle behind the Rams in the division with Minnesota flying in next week.

...and as far as I'm concerned, they can't lose that one either.

To me, the two things the Seahawks had to do this season were (1) sweep the division games, and (2) run the table at home. They're still in line to do both. This would give them a 12-4 record. Hopefully they can steal another one. That game in Chicago told me the Seahawks need homefield throughout the playoffs once again.

I know Shaun Alexander is out and Bobby Engram is out (ouch), but the Seahawks simply have to win this game. I need this win. Dan Lucero made it out of Chicago alive two weeks ago, and I'm hoping our very own Jeremy makes it out of Saint Louis alive because he's going to be at this game. Jeremy needs this win too.

I'll just say I'm going to freakin' lose it if the Seahawks don't win this game. I'm not kidding. I want the Seahawks to absolutely stomp the Rams. I don't want a good game, I just want the Rams to be physically and psychologically stomped with no glimmer of hope to take this division, and I want that to happen very badly.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page