<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

...AND THEN WE WERE THREE 

Guess what, everybody? This spot on the web where Jeremy and I write and vent about sports is a spot that has now been here for three years.

Last year has been a busy year for the both of us and a pretty tough one for me. When we started this whole thing, I was going into my senior year of college but had an incredible amount of spare time on my hands. Jeremy was taking classes at Olympic College, but that's not the four-year madness he's currently experiencing at Arkansas State. The point is, we both had much more time on our hands than we do now. I have this full-time job, which limits me to do not much posting beyond the Mariner game posts I've been putting together, but they're not really anything creative to me until I get to the gameball and goat entries. What was hilarious was when I jotted down notes and tried to put them together after the game was over rather than just typing full-on as the game was going. Really, though, the worst thing over the past year for me was being so busy and so far away from the region when the Seahawks went all the way to the Super Bowl, and all I could devote to the greatest team our region has seen in a long time was every Sunday. I absolutely hated that I couldn't give the Seahawks more time.

Anyway, thanks to our readers who have stuck around. You help make it all worthwhile. I don't know how much longer this thing will last, but then again, we said the same thing last year at this time too. The party doesn't end until question marks.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page