<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 26, 2006

MASONRY 

AP photo -- Lawrence Jackson

Maybe it's just me, but was anyone else glad to see Connecticut's luck finally run out on them? Everything they had go their way in the Washington game was enough in itself, but the layup to force today's game into overtime was a bit much for me.

But big thanks to George Mason for giving everyone something to talk about at work tomorrow. An 11 seed just made it to the Final Four. Incredible. And if anyone out there tells me they had George Mason in the Final Four in their bracket, I absolutely will not believe any such person.

It just occurred to me how far off my radar the Mariners are. Here we are, eight days from Opening Day for the Mariners and I've got the tournament, the Canucks' stretch run and hopefully the playoffs, the Seahawks and Vikings engaging in offer sheet wars, etc. At least the Mariners can be glad the Sonics are sucking this year.

Anyway, way to go, George Mason.

And hey, we've been issued a flash flood warning here on the island of Oahu for the next 40 minutes. Fun.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page