<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 29, 2006

RAMP UP 


Usually I'm accustomed to doing lost posts here at Sports and B's, but unfortunately I've been busy lately and/or drained when I get back from work.

That doesn't mean I've lost the will to say at least something about the game that's coming in a mere seven days that actually involves one of our teams.

It's more than fun to walk around Redskin country wearing Seahawk garb, it really is.

My only fear is that even if the Seahawks win, it's going to be a loooooooooong year until next September.

Why long?

The Sonics will have to really go nuts to get anywhere in the playoffs (I won't say the possibility of making the playoffs is kaput -- their division is horrid). I can't convince myself the Mariners will get into contention next season. I just can't. I'm hoping for some meaningful baseball in September though. The Canucks aren't from Seattle, though I'd really like it if they went crazy and won a Cup or something. They've got kinks to work out though.

So that leaves the Seahawks, who will be a different team after next Sunday (you can't keep all the players) and might be a radically different team depending on what certain MVPs decide to do.

To all the fans out there, soak this one up. Enjoy this next week and enjoy the game. We hope the Seahawks go to more Super Bowls in the future, sure, but there's only one first time. Make it a good one.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page