<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

BETTIS ON SI COVER 

Sports Illustrated Jan. 30 issue


I checked my mailbox today, expecting the latest issue of Sports Illustrated and sure enough, it was there. Only it featured Steelers running back Jerome Bettis on the cover and not Seahawks running back Shaun Alexander.

Bettis is on the national issue's cover while Alexander is on the regional cover. The regional issue, of course, being sold in the Northwest. Since I'm in Arkansas, well, I get stuck with the national issue.

I'm cool with it. When SI did their regional covers deal last week for the conference championship game, guess who was on the national cover?

Jake Plummer

Oh, and if you don't know by now, Bettis is from Detroit.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page