<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 12, 2005

FREE RAMBLE, NOW IT'S MY TURN 

Yesterday, I handed Free Ramble over to you, the readers.

Today, it's my turn to ramble.

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

---For the love of God, I need the complete DVD set of Almost Live. If anybody at KING-TV is reading this, I want my Almost Live DVD. I'd high-five every white guy known to man if KING-TV ever produced Almost Live DVDs. Don't worry, I'd high-five everyone known to man, so believe me, there's no discrimination on this end.

---I'm just one week away from moving to northeast Arkansas. Or more specifically, Arkansas State University. Go Indians!

---We've seen a lot of supergroups in music over the past couple years, with Audioslave and Velvet Revolver. However, if you ask me who my favorite supergroup of all-time is, it's Mad Season. Sure, they only made one album, Above. But how can anybody deny the talent in that band?

Layne Staley (Alice In Chains). Mike McCready (Pearl Jam). Barrett Martin (Screaming Trees). And let's not forget about John Baker Saunders. It's sad that both Layne and Baker are gone. Can you believe it's been three years since Layne died?

---Yes, Layne Staley is on a first-name basis with me. RIP, Layne.

---I love Madden 2006. But I just have one major problem with the game:

WHY AREN'T THE BLUE PANTS IN THE GAME?

The Seahawks have worn the blue pants at home since 2002. Maybe EA Sports knows something we don't. I'd have no problem if the Seahawks decided to wear their white pants at home this season, though. If the white pants at home can get them a playoff victory, I can live with it.

---11 years ago today, baseball went on strike. A dark day, indeed.

---I'm sick and tired of the Terrell Owens story.

BREAKING NEWS: ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reports that Eagles WR Terrell Owens played horse with 76ers PG Allen Iverson at his New Jersey home today; more on SportsCenter at 6 ET

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

We ramble because we can.

We'll have dueling game threads tonight. One for the Seahawks-Saints exhibition game and another for the Angels-Mariners ballgame. Believe it.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page