<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 25, 2005

TRADE DEADLINE POST 

I just want y'all to know that I have a no-trade clause. I will not accept a trade to another Mariner blog anytime soon. This is a good situation here at Sports And Bremertonians. My family and friends love coming to this place and I'd hate to break the news to them that I'm no longer a part of this site. I'm not a fan of no-trade clauses, but I felt that I had to put it in my contract. There are plenty of folks out there who appreciate my writing, and I thank each and every one of them for their appreciation. But again, I have a no-trade clause. Don't bother asking me to join your site. You're just wasting your time in the process.

Thank you and I'll go ahead and take your questions.
























August 1 needs to come ASAP.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page