<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 21, 2005

THE PUMP 7/21/05 



Mariners at Blue Jays, 9:37 a.m. Pacific (Radio only)

Joel Pineiro (3-5, 5.61 ERA) vs Josh Towers (6-8, 4.85 ERA)

WAKE UP!!!

Yes, it's an early game today. On a weekday, to boot.

Here at Sports And Bremertonians, we always go off-topic. We encourage it. Think of us as the variety show of the Mariners blogosphere. If you do not want to talk about the game, you don't have to. Believe me when I tell you that I don't really give a damn about today's game. Seahawks training camp starts up next week, so if you have any Seahawks questions/comments, then by all means post them in the box. It's fair to say that I'm just biding my time until football comes around.

By the way, it will always be the Skydome to me.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page