<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

FREE RAMBLE, THIS GAME SUCKED 

In lieu of talking about tonight's 6-0 crapfest at Safeco Field, I'm just going to ramble on about more meaningful topics. At least they're meaningful to me, anyway.

---Sports and Bremertonians reader Johnny B provided me with this link to a Star Wars product. If the Star Wars products can't get any more pathetic. Sad thing is, I bet you that the particular product in the link is selling like hot cakes right now. Thank God I'll never dress up my dogs in something like that. Click the link if you haven't already, so you have a clue as to what I'm talking about.

I like the Star Wars movies. My favorite Star Wars movie is "The Empire Strikes Back". But you can't get me to stand in line for "Revenge Of The Sith" for days. I'll stand in line for Mariners World Series tickets or U2 concert tickets (calling Zack Morris' big ass cell phone), because at least I'll be able to come across normal people in the line. I think Triumph said it best about the insane Star Wars fans.

To each his/her own, I guess.

---The Osbournes have lost it. Seriously, they have lost it.

Jada Pinkett-Smith's band Wicked Wisdom reportedly has been added to Ozzfest.

SHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRON!

---Audioslave's new album "Out Of Exile" will be in stores next Tuesday (May 24). Until then, you can listen to the entire album at Myspace.com. You can't really figure out a band such as Audioslave until they've released their second album. "Out Of Exile" is the band's second album and in my opinion, is a much better album than their self-titled debut from 2002. The rock keeps getting on better in 2005, folks.

---I miss hockey. Right now, I should be talking about a couple Game 7s in the second round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. But I'm not. Puck you, Gary.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

That's all I have for now.

Thanks for sticking with us. We're just as pissed off about this baseball team as you are.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page