<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

FIGHT ON!!! 

Oklahoma sophomore defensive end Larry Birdine on USC:

"I feel like they're a 11/2-man team. I want to respect them just because I have to play them, but then I watch them on tape and everything, and I realize that they're an average team, besides [running back] Reggie Bush."

"Matt Leinart, he's the Heisman Trophy winner, but he hasn't been driving them or he hasn't been winning games. We feel like if we take Reggie out of the game, then we're going to win. Point blank. Period."

"[Leinart's] definitely overrated. He's a good quarterback, but he's not a Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback."

"The Pac-10 has no speed. Our receivers are bigger than their receivers. Our D-line is faster than their D-line. And I feel like, hands down, that we're just the best conference with the best players."


OOPS!!!

55-19, USC over Oklahoma.

I thought the West Coast didn't know how to play football?

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page