<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 21, 2005

EXCUSE ME WHILE I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF... 

Dodgers closer Eric Gagne on the Dodgers' offseason:

"I was scared, too, like all the fans, about all the moves, like where are we going, what are we trying to do?" Gagne said Thursday. "When we signed Derek Lowe, I thought, OK, that's where we're going.

"Talk about team chemistry, talk about Derek Lowe, he's a world champion. Talk about Jeff Kent, he's an MVP; J.D. Drew, he's just getting started, and bringing back Odalis Perez."

Gagne shook his head and said, "I think it's just amazing what we did with the team."


You know how good life will be in April when Adrian Beltre is manning the hot corner for your Seattle Mariners?

Oh, and team chemistry will be A-OK as well. (If David can mock Filter, I can too)

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page