<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

THIS LOVE 

12/10/04 Seattle Times
There was confirmation yesterday from a baseball source that the club has made an offer, reportedly significant, to third baseman Adrian Beltre, one of the jewels of the free-agent marketplace.

That includes pitcher Carl Pavano, whose agent, Scott Shapiro, yesterday rated the M's as "legitimate contenders, without question" to land the 18-game winner.

SIGNIFICANT!

LEGITIMATE!

Unlike most fans right now, I'm not going to fall for this. I'm better than that. I remember the last couple of seasons when the Mariners have failed to improve themselves. All of this is just talk. Talk, talk, and more talk.

I'll believe when I see it. You should too.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page