<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

PENNILEGE 

To be honest with you, I don't know about the criticism. But when I get an e-mail that comes into my mailbox on Friday and says, 'Well, I've been reading the other blogs, and it seems like you guys haven't written anything worthwhile this year,' okay, you know, that kind of says a lot about what's being written. We have two guys here that get hundreds of hits everyday and are looking for more. Because of one bad post, it all hits the fan, you know, so that's just kind of how I base it. I don't know what was been written, and that's being honest. I'm totally being honest about that.

It is a privilege. You get to read Sports and Bremertonians. You have an opportunity to be around some of the greatest bloggers in the world. That's an opportunity. It's not your right. It is a privilege. And it is your job.

It's a privilege for you to be able to read about our ramblings on one of the most mediocre football teams in the world, to be around a bunch of professional bloggers every day and do your job. But when it crosses the line sometimes, that's where I have a problem, because whether it’s your job or not, it's about character and it's about integrity and it's about honesty.

It's like you have the power of the keyboard. I have the power of not just the keyboard, but my mind as well.

Thank you very much and God bless America.

































Chad Pennington talks down to the New York media

We just to like have fun here. Enjoy yourself. And have yourself a Merry Christmas.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page