<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 20, 2004

STATE OF THE BREMERTONIANS 

Here at Sports and Bremertonians, we are what we are:

A Seattle sports blog that strives to entertain the masses.

We don't use fancy graphs, tables, nor do we use too many stats. Our takes here are the real deal. This is how we talk about sports on a daily basis. It may be off-the-wall at times, as David's Seahawks in-game posts can attest to. But that's just how we do things here.

We may just be the most underrated blog in the Seattle sports community. I think it's because the title says "Bremertonians". We're used to it. Being a former Bremertonian, I always have a chip on my shoulder. It's just how I roll. Nothing wrong with that at all.

In case some of you haven't noticed, our new address is

bremertonians.blogspot.com

"Bremsportfolk" just wasn't cutting it anymore. So it's Bremertonians from here on out. Besides, we have a monopoly on the term "Bremertonians".

Address issues said, back to the state of the Bremertonians:

You probably have noticed that I haven't posted as much as David has. It's because I've been busy as hell this fall with school. I have the next 3 weeks off, so I'll try to make up for the lack of posting the best that I can. Just don't expect me to post on Christmas Day, however.

Yes, we're still at Blogger. And we're just fine with that. It's free and we simply don't have the cash to fund our own webspace. Blogger may have technical issues at times, but other than that, we're fine with Blogger.

As far as commenting goes, the comments boxes are always open. We don't want to shy anybody away from using them. I'm not a history teacher that needs to see a clear and concise analysis of your views. Just post your comments and that's that. You want to go ahead and say that Terreal Bierria sucks? Go right ahead. I just did.

Will Sports and Bremertonians have a USS Mariner-style feed anytime soon? Probably not. But I can say that there's a chance I'll be up in Washington next summer. And if I do go up to Washington, chances are that I will go to a game at Safeco Field. We'll see what happens.

So don't worry, we're going to keep on going here at Sports and Bremertonians. The insanity will continue. It's just how we roll.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page