<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

BACKLOGG 

I just went through and put in the cumulative records into last year's Canuck archive, last year's Mariner archive, and the current Sonic archive. The result? You get to know what the teams' records were after each game, and I figure that's always a good thing.

I discovered one discrepancy where in the Mariners' April 11th game, I had listed it as a 10-5 defeat in Anaheim, when in fact it was a 9-4 win at Oakland. Also, the game on the 14th was actually a 6-5 loss at Anaheim, not a 7-5 loss at Oakland.

I hope nobody had bets riding on either what I had posted being correct or if I would ever correct these mistakes at all.

Either way, dig through our archives, because it's good clean fun.

[Edit ~6:34a -- Imagine my reaction when I'd gone through and added up all the Mariners' wins and losses via that archive, and then come out with 62-100. Then imagine how I felt when I realized I'd messed up on an April game. Yeah, it took a while to fix. Basically, my original error had the Mariners starting out 0-8 as opposed to just losing the first five games of the season.]

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page