<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? 

This is gold. Gold, I tell ya!

Indiana Pacers forward Ron Artest was suspended by coach Rick Carlisle for two games yesterday.

But get this, it's because Artest asked for time off because of his busy schedule.

He has a rap album coming out on November 23, so he wants to promote it. If I get a chance to listen to it, I'll trash it at Rambling On Music.

"I've been doing a little bit too much music, just needed the rest," Artest said. "I've still got my album coming out Nov. 23. After the album comes out I'm going to make sure all of my time is focused on winning a championship."

This is the quote of the year, no question about it. I thought Artest was an insane person before today. But that quote just makes him even more insane. Who knew?

Let's keep in mind that the Pacers and the rest of the NBA just started their regular season last week. Yet, Artest is already tired. Oh, those damn promotional appearances, they can sure wear a brother out...

"My body has been aching, I was going to take some time off and I said it the wrong way," Artest said. "Everything that happened wasn't too negative. I kind of surprised the team by wanting to take some games off, just to get back together, maybe stay home for a little bit, rest a little bit and come back."

The Pacers are currently getting their asses kicked by the Clippers, 93-60, late in the 4th quarter. Wow.

Oh, and Utah is not a city, Stephen A. Smith. And yet he's on the "Dream Job" panel?

The NBA, it's fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntastic!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page