<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 10, 2004

RAMS/SEAHAWKS 

I hate being a Seattle sports fan. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Why does it have to be so freakin' hard? Why does the secondary suddenly start getting lit up late? Why can't the offense convert a frigging third down?!?!?!?!

AAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(more later)

Edit Mon ~8:30p
You know, I'd have a lot more to say here if I'd actually seen the whole game and not had to help my dad haul some musical equipment away from a venue. I did end up listening to most of the game, though, and the beginning sounded great. After the big touchdown pass to Darrell Jackson, I said "okay, this team is officially nuts."

But when I saw Shaun Alexander with about 4 minutes left in the fourth quarter fail to get ONE YARD on 3rd-and-1, I said "don't surprise me; just lose the game already." I swear, you could almost see it coming from a mile away. Once the first dent was made, it was all downhill. When Marc Bulger throws into triple coverage and the Rams still get a touchdown out of it...Seattle teams don't seem to ever come back when the opposing team gets breaks like that to go their way.

All in all, I only could sum up my feelings like this -- if it's too good to be true, it probably is. A 4-0 team...I would have loved it, sure, but is it ever easy for fans of Seattle teams? No. Why should it be that way now?

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page