<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

RAINOUT, KANSAS CITY!!! 

Well, so much for the "Ron Villone gets rocked once again" outing.

That will have to wait until tomorrow in Detroit.

---One song that features the word "rain" that comes to mind is Phil Collins "I Wish It Would Rain Down". Phil Collins, the coolest bald man on the planet. Yessir.

---Washington State needs Will Derting. He needs the Cougs as well. If he wants to enter the NFL Draft next spring, he has to play this season, no doubt about it. Yes, I believe Derting could be a first round pick in next year's draft. As much as I would love for the Seahawks to get him, that would require the 'Hawks to have a terrible 2004 season. So quite frankly, Derting won't be a 'Hawk. Unless he were to drop out of the first round. But what the hell am I doing on August 19 debating the 2005 NFL Draft? I'm not Mel Kiper, Jr. dammit! And I sure as hell don't prop up my hair like that man does.

---I love the Olympics. It's controlling my life. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about a full-time job at this time. But come Monday, I do have a full-time class load to worry about. Oh well. The summer had to end here sometime.

---STOP IT! STOP IT NOW! Macy Gray butchering Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" is a crime. Lock her up ASAP. Hell, lock her up just because she has one of the worst singing voices ever.

---Speaking of Olympics commercials, how about Chip from "Kate And Allie" coming out of nowhere to appear in the SBC commercials? It seems like Chip was frozen sometime in 1987 and he just now comes back to life in 2004. Why? Because he still looks like a kid.

---Do I think about these things too much? Maybe. But I find that commercial to be hysterical.

---Yes, I was forced to watch "Kate And Allie" when I was a little boy.

---Hey, at least I wasn't watching "Throb".

--- --- --- --- --- ---

To end this post with a Garbage-related note, I'm still shocked by their "Behind The Music" episode. You had to have to seen it to know what I'm talking about, because I can't come to grips with bringing up the exact subject here.

POUR YOUR MISERY DOWN! POUR YOUR MISERY DOWN ON ME! POUR YOUR MISERY DOWN!

(David, I had to go for it)

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page