<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

CLAYMATION 

Who knew?!?

A Jim Moore column that doesn't mention Amber Lancaster or Jeff Cirillo!

Well, believe it. Or not. I'm walking on air, I never thought I could feel so free. Flyin' away on a wing and prayer, who could it be? Believe it or not, it's just me.

Anyways, the Go2Guy interviewed ESPN's John Clayton, who is the man when it comes to NFL coverage. I can criticize ESPN for many things, but they do a great job when it comes to the NFL. Clayton is one of the main reasons why that is the case.

Read the column. Trust me, there's no references to Cirillo.

One more thing, I'm looking forward to seeing Clayton kick Sean Salisbury's ass on "4 Downs" this season, if they bring that segment back.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page