<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

HIIIIIIGH COMEDY 

I know most of us Mariner bloggers have probably whittled away some time in the past at the out-of-control world of the P-I Mariner Blog comment threads. If I go there, it's usually because I want to either make myself mad or laugh.

This one's a laugher. This may be the only time where I rake a P-I message board poster over the coals, but here it is. It was posted by "monkey" today at 11:46 AM in this thread. You might want to make sure you're not eating any solid foods when you read it...

I for one would trade (Mike) Cameron straight up for (Raul) Ibanez, a hundred times over! You wait, Ibanez will hit close to .300 with 85-90 RBI's and 18-25 HRs...

I hope everyone has gathered themselves after such a fit of laughter and I hope no one soiled themselves. I hope no one contracted cases of wile bowels, doodoo smells worse, or Mud Butt (tm). If you were eating Ribs to go to sleep, then you're exempt.

I could link to some Ibanez-slamming posts we've done here at Sports and B's, but the point is, there's way too many of them. We've probably done at least 60 or 70 Ibanez-slamming posts since the rumors of his acquisition started, and he'll give us many more reasons to continue to raise that number of posts.

But congratulations to "monkey," who has immersed himself in a Mariner do-no-wrong utopia. We admire him for such focus on the positive that he can't see bad things, but feel sorry for him for the same reason.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page