<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 23, 2004

WELL, WELL, WELL.... 

Detroit Sports Net

Detroit Sports Net has just received a tip from a source close to Ivan “Pudge” Rodriguez that the catcher has plans to sign with the Seattle Mariners. The source claimed that “the deal is not official, but everything from this point forward is a technicality”.

I'm not saying that the DSN is credible or anything of that nature. But if Pudge does sign with the Mariners, then that will make me say WOW.

I have always hated Pudge. However, I'm also desperate. I want to see this team win a world championship. I don't know about any of you, but I think Ivan Rodriguez behind the plate in Seattle is MUCH, MUCH BETTER than Nice Guy Dan Wilson.

Anyways, back to doing research for my two projects...

English paper on whether amateur athletes should turn pro, and preparing for a speech on how to fill out your NCAA Tournament bracket. Tons of fun.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page