<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

EVERYDAY ROCK 

Everyday Eddie Guardado says he's "ready to rock, bro"

If there is one positive thing I can say about this joke of an offseason, it's the fact that Everyday Eddie is a Mariner. I know he's currently the only lefty in the pen, but I'd like to see him close in 2004. Trust me, there's no way in hell the Mariners will leave Peoria with just one lefty in the bullpen. Let Guardado close, that's the bottom line.

But even when this move is a positive, it only happened because he wanted to play in Seattle. For once, I'd like to see this franchise go after a player that doesn't worship the Space Needle and Starbucks Coffee. All I care about is seeing this team win, not the fact that Rich Aurilia likes Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.

I'm with Eddie, I'm ready to rock as well.

Speaking of rock, check out our music blog, Music and Bremertonians. I just did a post on the new Incubus album last night, and we'll strive to have more material at Music and B's in the coming weeks. That's if and only if the schoolwork we both have doesn't drive us nuts.

But hey, one of the big assignments for me this semester is to do a research paper on whether amateur athletes should turn pro. Sounds like a lot of fun, and no, there's no sarcasm in that at all.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page