<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 11, 2003

I'M WORRIED AS WELL 

Since I was caught up in Jeff Weaver Mania, I neglected to mention the real fallout of all this mess:

The real possibility of the Mariners not signing Miguel Tejada.

And believe me, I won't be shocked one bit if they don't sign him. These ARE the Seattle Mariners, boys and girls. These ARE the same guys who don't believe in "superstars". These ARE the same guys who signed Dan Wilson to an obscene 2-year, 7 million dollar deal. And these ARE the same guys that think that the Seattle fans would rather be entertained by a boy band (B2K) than a postseason baseball team.

Hopefully, my worryness will go away sometime next week. But I don't know if it will. As I have done all offseason, I have feared the possibility of Pokey Reese becoming the Mariners' everyday shortstop.

Amazing that I have to think like that about a team that's in the Top 5 in revenue and has the best ballpark in all of baseball. Unreal, huh?

BTW, say hey to the newest addition to the Mariner Blognation, Curlew Blog. Michael, the main guy there, has already linked our page from his new blog. For that, we salute you, Michael. And don't sweat it Michael, your views will be welcomed by all M's fans on the net. Grammar don't mean a thing, we aren't English teachers!

FIRE UP THE MIGGY HOT STOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page