<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 11, 2003

AFRAID OF THE NEXT MOVE 

Jon Heyman of NY Newsday is reporting the Dodgers and Yanks have pulled the trigger on the Weaver-for-Brown deal, with two prospects (whatever's left of them in the Yankee organization) going LA's way.

This of course frees up money which unfortunately could be used to go after Miguel Tejada, but I'm hoping they unload it on Vlad instead.

[Update 2:24pm: the Yankees even sent $3M the Dodgers' way to pick up some of Weaver's salary. Yikes.]

I am very very VERY afraid Miguel Tejada will not be a Seattle Mariner. But I can't say it surprises me. I'm a Seattle sports fan, for God's sake. I hope for the best, but am prepared for the worst. I expect nothing, but hope for everything.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page