<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 07, 2003

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE... 

Okay, I had a post a while ago about how badly I hate Ted Lilly because I just do. Today, news comes about for another player that I hate a whole bunch...

This from RotoWorld.com --
Royals re-signed RHP Jason Grimsley to a one-year, $1 million contract.
- Grimsley was awful last year, posting a 5.16 ERA and allowing half the runners he inherited to score. He can't even blame Kauffman Stadium for his performance, as he gets about as many grounders as any pitcher in the majors (3.68:1 GB:FB ratio in 2003). The Royals should have let him go.


I'm glad there's damning statistical proof against Grimsley, because I maintain that the world is a sane place when no team with Jason Grimsley gets anywhere meaningful. And if they do, it's in spite of him. I hate the guy. He's crap.

Arb deadline in 25 minutes!!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page