<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 27, 2003

YUPPIE SCUM! 

David, I didn't hear the new ads for the Fox Sports Grill, but I do know about it.

Anyways, I think this place will close within 2 years. I've never gotten the whole "yuppie upscale" restaurant deal. This goes for crapholes like Wolfgang Puck's restaurant in Seattle as well. Screw Fox. Why isn't there an ESPN Zone in Seattle? I'd much rather see that than a freaking Fox restaurant.

This is the reason why I've never been a fan of the Hit It Here Cafe. Too many yuppies. This is not the wave of the future I like to see when it comes to sports-themed restaurants. Give me the usual sports bar scene any freaking day of the week, not these stupid ass Fox Sports Grills.

And let's be honest, if you go to the Fox Sports Grill, then you are a moron. Overpriced food and for what? Just to watch endless repeats of "5,4,3,2,1?"

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page