<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 27, 2003

I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL THIS 

This sums up yesterday's Seahawks 27-24 loss to the Bengals.

Oh, and a guy named Rudi. As in Rudi Johnson, not Rudy from "The Cosby Show" or the Notre Dame "Rudy". Rudi Johnson is every hack pitcher who beat the Mariners in 2003 all rolled up into one.

The Steelers come to Seahawks Stadium on Sunday. This is a huge game for Seattle. Here's a Steelers team that is 2-5, and have no running game or pass defense to speak of. But I tell ya, if the Seahawks don't come to play, expect Jerome Bettis to score three touchdowns. And don't get me started about Tommy Maddox, who has come back to earth in 2003.

A few hits, non-Seahawks related:
---The Chiefs are a fun team to watch. This is a far cry from the boring Marty Schottenheimer years.

---#6 Washington State at #3 USC Saturday at 4 PDT, 6 CDT. I hope Pine Bluff Cable TV is offering that on ESPN Gameplan.

---Bob Goen also hosted a syndicated version of "Wheel Of Fortune" in the late 80s-early 90s.

---I only caught the last 10 minutes of "Viva La Bam", but it's a great show. I'll remember to watch the whole damn show from now on.

---IT'S CALLED THE TODD BERTUZZI!!! Great job locking him up, Mother Canuckers. If only the Mariner management was that dedicated. But I'm already expecting the M's to sign Glendon Rusch to a minor league deal, so there you go.

Time to get ready for school...I wanna go back to sleep but I can't, dammit!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page