<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2003

NO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!! 

I really hope the Mariners don't open up the 2004 season in Japan.

Yes, I know the M's are big in Japan. But dammit, these are the SEATTLE Mariners, not the Tokyo Mariners.

If the M's do indeed open up the 2004 season in Japan, that means that they have to start spring training early once again. For once, I'd like to see the M's act like a REAL CONTENDER, and say NO to Japan.

If Hiroshi Yamauchi wants to see the Mariners play, then he should get on a plane and come to Seattle to watch a game. Ignorance at its best.

Just watch though...the M's STILL won't be able to play their season opener in Japan, because I just don't see the war in Iraq ending anytime soon. Yes, I think it's going to last into March, at least.

That's the bottom line...not Howard Lincoln's bottom line, but my bottom line!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page