<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 02, 2003

GREAT PROGRAMMING I'LL MISS UNLESS I GO BACK TO BREMERTON 

Charter Communications doesn't carry it on their cable, but Comcast does. I'm talking about the CBC, folks. And when you're watching the CBC on a Saturday night in the fall or winter, there will be hockey on. Yes, Hockey Night in Canada is back for year number 52. I'll be back to Bremerton a few times this school year, and when I go back I hope to get some dosage of Ron MacLean and Don Cherry tussling after the first intermission. "Kids, keep your head up and don't look down at youre stick when you're defending a breakaway, and don't keep your stick straight in front of you." I don't think that's the exact quote, but the motive is to make sure you don't get a puck off the stick right in front of you and have it ricochet off your face. As for keeping your head up, that's so you don't get Lindros-ed by a Scott Stevens-type.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page