<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

ROADS TO THIELNESS 

The Art Thiel book is apparently "OUT FOR DELIVERY" according to my tracking notice. I've had stuff shipped to me via USPS, FedEx, and UPS before, but I've never had anything shipped by Airborne Home, whatever the hell that is. But if it shows up at my place or at my mailbox, then Airborne Home is all right with me.

Anyway, the Thiel book should give me some great reading material over the weekend whenever I don't wanna do my schoolwork, because let's face it, school just gets in the way of everything you want to do at the moment. And so does work. It's all about getting a job you love, I guess.

[ed.: now the tracking says that the book "ARRIVED AT USPS" in Yakima. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer.]

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page